Resepi Mushroom Soup saya CP dari dapur MamaFaMi's Spice n Splendour..
CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP
Source : Madamme Kacip's Blogspot
2 onion ~ diced
150g fresh button mushroom ~ sliced
2 pieces shitake mushroom ~ soaked and diced (I added this)
2 tablespoons corn flour ~ mixed with a bit of water
1 piece chicken cube
3 cups UHT Milk
salt to taste
1 teaspoon blackpepper powder
1 tablespoon margarine/butter
1. Heat oil in a pot and add in butter/margarine. Add in diced onion and stir till soft. Reduce the heat.
2. Add in mushrooms and cook till soft.
3. Pour in the milk followed by chicken cube. Add in the cornflour mixture. Bring to a boil over a moderate heat, stirring occasionally. If the gravy is too thick, you can add water to make it thinner. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Using a hand blender, purée the soup.
5. Return soup to the saucepan and cook over a gentle heat.
6. Once bubbles appear on the surface of the soup, remove saucepan from heat. Serve with garlic bread.
EMERGENCY GARLIC BREAD
- 4 hot dog buns / I used 1 small loaf French bread
- 4 teaspoons butter, or as needed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste /2 garlic cloves n Mince the garlic
- Preheat your oven's broiler, or a toaster oven.
- Separate the bun halves, and spread butter onto the cut side of each one. Sprinkle some garlic powder over the butter.
- Broil or toast until golden brown, about 4 minutes.