Sunday, December 14, 2014
Assalamualaikum dan Selamat Sejahtera..
Lainkali kecilkan saiz inti tu.. supaya tart awak comel lote.. hihihi.. Terima Kasih Ady Greatsword Empire Kitchen Recipes dan LinaKz Shaari atas perkongsian resepi dan idea.
Best Pineapple Tarts
Empire Kitchen Recipes
100g condensed milk or sweetened creamer
510g plain flour / all purpose flour
2 egg yolks
1 egg yolk +1tsp milk, for egg wash
700g Pineapple filling (homemade or store-bought)
1. Cream butter and condensed milk till light.
2. Add in egg yolk one at a time, and beat until combine.
3. Mix in flour, mix till become a soft and not sticky dough.
4. Roll pineapple filling into ball (8g each) and roll dough into ball (10g each).
5. Flatten a piece of dough and place a piece of the roll pineapple filling in the middle. Bring the edges of the dough together and press lightly to seal. Roll it in between your palms to shape it into a roll.
6. Cut few lines on the pineapple balls to create pineapple pattern, apply egg wash with a brush.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 165C (fan forced) for 23mins or till golden brown.
8. Cool completely before storing.
Homemade pineapple filling
1.5kg pineapple flesh (from ripe pineapple but not over ripe) , process finely in a food processor (do not add water)
250g coarse sugar (adjust accordingly)
1. Cook pineapple flesh together with the juices in a wok over medium low heat until water reduced, stir from time to time.
2. Add in sugar and cook over low heat till thick, stir from time to time, takes about 1 hour.