Puas hati betul dapat buat brownies ni.. dah lama mengendap di dpur wani tu..sedap sgt..lepas ni nak mcuba rspi Choc swirl cisslice yg ada kat dpur masz pulak.. uuuuu berangan tu.. rspi angkut dr dpur wani..TQ wani...
Chewy Gooey Yummy Brownies
(A) -to be melted
250 grams butter - cut into cubes
400 grams chocolate - cut into cubes or grate them
5 large (i used A sized) eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon chocolate emulco
290 grams brown sugar
(C) - to be sifted together
90 grams all-purpose flour.
50 grams cocoa powder
100 grams nuts (it's optional. toast them first and mix them with flour and cocoa powder)
1. Preheat the oven to 160C. prepare a 9x12 inch baking tin with parchment or paper. set aside.
2. Double boil the butter and cooking chocolate. or u may also place them in microwave for 30 seconds. after that, take it out from microwave and stir until they are completely melted. set aside, let it cool
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla essence, chocolate emulco and brown sugar using whisk. whisk them together until sugar is ressolved.
4. Combine the (A) ingredients and (B). stir them well. quickly proceed to step no. 5 as this mixture easily get harden that will cause you a little bit difficult to fold in the flour.
5. Gradually add the (C) ingredients into the (A) and (B) mixture. this time, use your wooden or plastic spatula to fold in the flour. avoid overmixing the ingredients in this step.
6. Spoon over the batter into the baking tin, spread them well.
7. Bake at 160C for 45 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
8. Take it out from the oven, let it cool for 10 minutes. quickly cut the brownie into pieces. notice that this type of brownie can get harden easily. once it is cooled, it'll be difficult for you to cut them.