projek semalam.. dah abiss pong... rspi dr dpur kak ummi kuantan n are.. tuh.. terima kasih kak ummi n are.. Rspi copy paste dr dapur kak ummi
250 gm butter
230 gm castor sugar (...200 gm)
2 teaspoons ovalette (..tak dak stokkk..)
270 gm superfine flour(.. tpg kek..)
1 teaspoon baking powder
60 gm condensed milk
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons fresh milk or evaporated milk.(..lupa nak letak..)
1 teaspoon chocolate paste or chocolate emulco
1.Sift superfine flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2.Cream butter, castor sugar and ovalette till light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Fold in the sifted ingredients. Add in condensed milk.
5. Divide the batter into 2 portions. Leave one as it is. Add in cocoa powder, fresh milk and chocolate paste to the other portion.
6. Scoop 2 tablespoons of plain mixture onto the centre of a well-greased and floured cake tin.
7. Scoop 2 tablespoons of cocoa mixture on top of the plain mixture. Repeat till finish.
8. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 40 - 45 minutes.