Ubahsuai resepi nigella recipe
200g Double Choc Maryland cookies (in the purple packet) ( guna biskut marie)
75g unsalted butter
500g Phildelphia cream cheese
125g caster sugar
4 whole eggs
juice of 2 limes
20-21cm springform cake tin
1. Place a large overlapping piece of foil over the bottom of the springform tin, and then insert the pan ring over it. Fold the foil up and around the sides of the tin and place the whole thing on a second piece of foil, also folding it and pressing it securely up around the tin so that you have a water-tight covering.
2. Process the biscuits until they are like crumbs, then add the butter and pulse again. Line the bottom of the springform tin, pressing the biscuits in with your hands or the back of the spoon. Put the tin in the fridge to set, and preheat the oven to 180°C/ gas mark 4.
3. Beat the cream cheese gently until it's smooth, and then add the sugar. Beat in the eggs , then finally the lime juice. Put a full kettle on.
4. Pour the cream cheese filling onto the chilled biscuit base, place the tin in a roasting tray and pour hot water from the recently boiled kettle around the foil-wrapped cheesecake to come about halfway up the sides of the springform;and cook for 45-50 minutes.
5. Take the roasting tin out of the oven, When the cheesecake's cooled down completely, place it in the fridge and leave it there till 20 minutes or so before you want to eat it.
stok biskut marie kisar yg dah ready..
plus melting butter.. tekan2 padat dlm SF
dah siap...boleh makannnnn...