Resepi dari dapur Mamafami.. asal dari Muna.. TQ mamafami.. walau pun tak segebu di dapur mama.. saya suke rasanya yg beryoghurt .. kebetulan nak mghabiskan stok yoghurt yg hampir nk expired.. minta izin CP resepi di sini.. TQ mama n muna...
Source : Muna
3 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 oz butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (I didn't put)
1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries (I used blueberries pie filling)/ guna strawbery jem jer...
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda, salt and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in grated lemon peel.
4. Into the cream mixture, add the dry ingredients alternately with the yoghurt until just incorporated.
5. Fold in the berries.
6. Bake until muffins are golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Set on wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from the tin and serve warm.