CHOCOLATE RICE MUFFINS
Sumber : MamaFaMi
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar / saya guna 3/4 cup saja
1 cup fresh milk
4 tablespoons margarine - melted
1 large egg - lightly beaten
1/2 tablespoon vanilla essence
Enough chocolate rice
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Add sugar and stir with a whisk to mix.
2. In another bowl, add fresh milk, melted margarine, egg and essence. Mix well using a whisk.
3. Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients and mix using a mixer. Do not over mixed.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin lined with papercups till 3/4 full.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes.