Cookies in Creamcheese @OCC yg sangat yummyyyyyyyyy....
Resepi CP daripada Tested & Tested.. pernah juga membuatnya sebelum ini.. kali ni mengadun 3 adunan utk makan2 di kelas 6a3 n 6a4.. n satu utk anak2 n tetamu yg beraya ke rumah.. TQ DG for sharing this recipes..
COOKIES N CREAM CHEESECAKE
Source : Cheesecake Seduction by Catherine Lau
CP : Tested & Tested
200 gr Oreo cookies
90 gr Melted butter
500 gr Cream cheese, softened
110 gr Caster sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract
10 gr Corn flour( i used 20 gm cornflour plus 1 tsp tpg gandum )
200 ml Whipping cream
3 Eggs, lightly beaten
100 gr Oreo cookies, chopped
Oreo Cookies for decoration (optional)
- For Biscuit base : Blend cookies until fine then mixed melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Press into 8” round pan. Chill in the freezer to let it harden.
- Preheat oven to 150C
- For Filling : Beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar, vanilla and corn flour, beat until smooth.
- Add whipping cream and blend until mixture thickens. Slowly pour in eggs and mix until just combined.
- Pour half the filling on the biscuit base. Add chopped oreo cookies on the filling. Pour remaining filling on cookies. Decorate few slices of cookies on top of the cake.
- Place pan in water bath. Bake for 1 hour or until filling is set but still soft in the centre.
- Turn oven off. Leave cake in oven for 30 minutes with door slightly open. Remove from the water bath and let it cool completely with the pan before refrigerate it.
- Cover cake and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before removing from pan.
- Slice and enjoy