Monday, November 23, 2009
Blueberry Jam Muffin
muffin utk minum petang... boh jem blueberry...
Kim's Moist Muffins
Submitted by: Kim-Marie
Preparation time: 15 minutes or less
No melting butter or beating sugar until fluffy!
Easy to cook and easy to eat!
220 g self-raising flour (1 1/2 cups)
1/2 - 3/4 cup vegetable oil (dinasihatkan guna 1/4 - 1/2 cawan je)
3/4 cup buttermilk or regular milk
1/2 - 3/4 cup caster sugar1 egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
150 g added flavours (frozen raspberries, dark/milk/white choc bits, grated apple, mashed banana) (...guna almd nibs)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C..
2. Grease muffin tins or use liners.
3. Mix all dry ingredients together and make a well
4. Mix all wet ingredients together and pour into the well.
5. Add flavourings and mix well until just combined.
6. Place in tins and bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.